The ThreadFix team has been hard at work to bring you the best of their efforts and those of the community via the ThreadFix Community Edition for application vulnerability management. We are excited to announce that the latest version is available for you to download today. Are you curious about what’s new? Have a look below:
ThreadFix Version 18.104.22.168 What’s New:
- Updates VersionOne functionality to support newest version
- Improves debugging messages for database setup
- Fixed an error condition when manually mapping CWEs to scanner vulnerability types
- Fixed issue with clearing remote provider configurations
- Minor display and bug fixes
If you are enjoying using ThreadFix Community Edition, please consider helping by talking about it at a conference or over a beverage of your choice with a friend. You can also share the good news by sending a tweet mentioning @ThreadFix. You can participate by visiting ThreadFix’s GitHub, too. Of course, if you’re ready to move to ThreadFix Enterprise with scan orchestration, LDAP support and a number of other enterprise-ready tools, please visit the ThreadFix website or get in touch. Thank you for supporting ThreadFix.